Friday, November 5, 2010

100th Post!!! Ruby Kisses "Pink Hot Pants"

Yay!!! It's my 100th blog post! I started this blog to mostly talk about my hair, but since my nails grow much faster than my hair (and i cant change my hair color every 3 days) I switched my focus to nail polish! Thanks to all the inspiration I saw on all the beautiful blogs out there, I have finally stopped biting my nails. I used to be a life long biter. Yuck.

This is Ruby Kisses neon "Pink Hot Pants" with a leopard stamp in konad white. I love the bottle design/label of the new Ruby Kisses nail colors. Fancy, haha!





5 comments:

  1. cute mani! congrats on 100 posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bianna I love your site so tell me how can A brother get to know you, Daryl? My Site http://todaysnewsnj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty

    ReplyDelete