Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Positive Energy" and CHI Silk Infusion

This red and silver mani was inspired by my favorite leave-in/detangler CHI Silk Infusion.

I use a little each time after I wash or cowash my hair. I still use regular moisturizers after my hair dries, but the Silk Infusion on damp hair instantly melts my tangles and makes it easier to comb through my new growth. I get my hair straightened (relaxed) about every 10-12 weeks, so the new growth coming in is super curly by week 8. I don't use heat very often on my hair because I’m trying to avoid breakage or damage, but CHI Silk Infusion is also a great heat protectant.

This is my hair after my last relaxer in May. I only flat iron it every few months, but I'm getting it done this week!


Sooo, anyway… (I could talk about hair forever!) this is Nicole by OPI “Positive Energy” Matte stamped with Konad and Bundle Monster Plates. I used Konad special polish in red. On the nails with full plate designs, I added a holographic glitter top coat, and silver studs to the nails with the flower design.



1 comment:

  1. fun idea for a mani, and your hair looks amazing, my hair is somewhere between wavy and curly but is totally straight at the roots...my hair is perfect for the 80's! but...pretty much all the hair that is growing from the nape of the neck up to the middle of my ears is like African American hair, very textured, very tightly curly and super flyaway, I just don't even know what to do with it! To top it off, I'm Irish, I don't even know where this crazy hair comes from!
    Your hair is shiny and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete