Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Jade is the New Black" and Finger Paints

I finally splurged and got OPI "Jade is the New Black" I have been thinking about getting this color for weeks, and I'm so glad I did!!! This is my favorite green right now. I wish I had gotten it sooner. Ahhh, I love it!




This is my first Finger Paints nail polish. I got it on sale at Sallys for $2. It's "Mural Mural on the Wall" topped with a shimmery gold flakie from Cover Girl.


On another note, I've been working alot lately.... and working out again! I'm trying to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. So far to good!

2 comments:

  1. I think I might get this jade thing..
    I don't splurge on greens..
    but I like this one.

    good luck with the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on keeping up on the exercise! I love that Cover Girl flakie, too! Both manis look great on you.

    ReplyDelete