Thursday, October 28, 2010

OPI "Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow" Suede

I got this green from my first haul from transdesign.com last month and am just now posting it. But I guess it works because October is "Depression Awareness Month" and the ribbon for it is green.

On my ring finger I used anothe untried of mine, SH "Jumpin' Jade." I though they would be dupes, but they're not even close!

This is "Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow" with a top coat...
... and here it is with a top coat and a flash. It looks like little green diamonds! After I took this pic, I kept this mani on for 3 more days cause I couldn't stop looking at it!

4 comments:

  1. @Enamel Girl: Thanks girl! I'm just trying to keep up with all the great ones you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Never looked at Green like this..Very Beautiful...so Glad u shared. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that OPI Suede, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete